Expect more from your checking account. A higher yield, not more fees. Intelligent Checking pays up to 2.25% APY*.
No minimum balance to earn our highest rates. It’s checking that rewards you in cash each month. All for doing things you’d pretty much do anyway.
- No monthly fee or minimum balance requirement
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free online money management software
- Refunds on ATM surcharges nationwide – up to $25 per month**
- Balances over $25,000 earn 1.0% APY*
How to earn 2.25% APY:
- Conduct 12 debit card transactions per month
- Direct Deposit of at least $100 or more per month
- Sign up for and receive eStatements
- Log into Online Banking at least once per month
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. 2.25% APY rate good as of July 18, 2018. All rates subject to change. No monthly fee. To earn the Intelligent Checking rate of 2.25% APY on balances up to and including $25,000, and 1.00% APY on balances over $25,000, you must meet the following monthly requirements: twelve (12) debit card transactions; direct deposit of $100 or more, log in to Online Banking at least once per month; and receive eStatements. If account requirements are not met, the non-qualifying rate will be 0.05% APY.
** Only qualifying accounts are eligible for the $25 ATM fee refund. Click here for details about how the ATM fee refund is calculated and other limitations. New accounts will receive the qualifying dividend rate for the first statement cycle. Existing accounts converted to Intelligent Checking may qualify to receive the qualifying dividend rate beginning on the first day of the month following the month in which the account is converted. All requirements must be met with transactions posted and cleared by the close of business on the day before the last day of the month. ATM transactions do not count toward the 12 debit card transactions. Dividend paid on the last day of the month in which it is earned.